Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dream blanket

I always wanted to crochet a blanket. But the amount of yarn and time are consuming and expensive. When I bought yarns from yarn-paradise the first thing I consider is to buy yarn that will be enough to make a blanket.
They have different kinds of yarns and that makes it hard for me to choose. I wish I could buy as much as I want but sadly I don't have enough funds. After much deliberation I decided to buy white short fringe yarn. It has 60% acrylic and 40% polyester. I know I made the right decision, the yarn is soft and the texture is just right. I cannot explain how wonderful the yarn is. The only regret I have is that I only bought 1 set. It should be 2 set for me to create a blanket.

I already made 20+ pieces motiff. Still a long way to go but looking at my progress it put a smile on my face. I hope I can finish it before the year ends.






No comments:

Post a Comment