Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Late post but not late to greet. It's been a long time since I updated my blog. I got busy with personal and work affairs.

2012 has bee good to me. I started this blog, got more project, saw my mom, started to crochet again, make new friends, and specially found site to purchase beautiful yarns. I am so grateful to 2012 I got a lot of blessings even though I face many challenges. Challenges that make me stronger and make me a better person. So Thank you 2012 and I welcome 2013 with wide arms and open heart.

I am looking forward this year. Hopefully more project and my wish( personal ) to make it come through. I'm looking forward to make more crochet project this year and hopefully I can sell but if not that's ok too. I don't want to force myself to crochet and eventually got injured. We also have to take care of our body to make beautiful project.

No comments:

Post a Comment