Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Shawl for me

I cannot tolerate the cold here anymore. I've been avoiding crochet these past weeks. I wanted to enjoy my vacation and just surf, play with kids, roaming around and chit chat with relatives. But it seems that the scarf is not enough. The cold breeze of the wind  in the morning give shivers every time.

I didn't bring any jacket and my clothes are limited. So I search for a triangular shawl that's easy to make and will be done in 5-8hrs( har har har). I want an easy pattern that I can finish right away and can use right away. Been crocheting between work so hopefully it will be finish this afternoon.

The yarn I'm using is from Ice Yarn.  ,  and I;m using size 7/0 hook. The pattern can be found here http://gosyo.shop.multilingualcart.com/free1.php (no. 210-60). Just look for triangular shawl.

Here's my progress:


Oh by the way I also made a phone case from this yarn too. Is sooooooo soft =)

No comments:

Post a Comment