Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My crochet Christmas gift

December is busy day. Busy as in you don't have time to crochet, don't have time to go out, don't have time to post and don't have time to shop. I just sit all day in my computer and doing work. As much as I want to whine keeping busy means more money ^^... and more $. So I will just tolerate December's busy day and will enjoy my time next year.

This year since I'm busy too much I decided to crochet gift items but sadly I cannot crochet as much as I want so my gift is limited to those who are near my area and to those who I see everyday.

I crocheted bag, cellphone case, cute headband and wallet. The pattern I use is from Japanese book I bought last time. I am so happy with the book because most of my gift item patterns came from that book.

So below are the pictures and ready to wrap. Merry Christmas Everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment