Wednesday, October 31, 2012

japanese pattern beret hat

My mother send me crochet yarn last tuesday ( through her friend ate Vilma ).

She sent me 5 pcs acrylic yarn (20g each, green)  and DMC crochet yarn 12 pcs all in biege/brown shade.
I got excited about the dmc yarn as it is too thin and too cute to crochet. I found a pattern and started to crochet BUT after 2 rounds I stopped. I can't stand crocheting that small yarn. My hand hurts, my eyes hurt and my back hurts. I got frustrated, I wanted to start a new project a dress and the dmc is perfect for the project.

I wanted to do something. I wanted a new project not a shawl not a scarf so I take a second look of the yarn and decided that a hat is right for kashmir acrylic. I searched for beret pattern and found this one (http://gosyo.shop.multilingualcart.com/free1.php) . I haven't been crocheting hat since 2010 and this one is right for my comeback ( ahhihi ).







1 comment: