Sunday, November 25, 2012

Crochet Pullover for Thor

Last Thursday, I challenge myself and wanted to crochet a pullover for Thor. I searched for inspiration and found one ( dino pullover from redheart ). So I grab my yarn from Ice Yarns Ply Luxury Superfine and used size 3 hook. I wanted a pattern that I can easily follow so I search my japanese pattern and found this.


I finished the pullover yesterday (sunday)  but haven't decided if  lalagyan ko ng sleeves. I asked Thor to  model it for me. He liked the top because it's soft and comfy. I notice that it is not long enough and I think kailangan lagyan ng pocket sa front, lagyan ng button sa upper part and dagdagan ng sleeves But I'm still not sure. Right now tinatamad pa ako and gusto ko din matapos yung coat na ginagawa ko. Hehe adik lang talaga.






Ang kulit lang nya talaga. Kahit kelan walang matinong pictures. hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment