Wednesday, October 24, 2012

crocheted top


My niece asked me to make her a crochet top. She wanted to use it this coming holiday.
 That time I am making wrap/shawl for Thor and decided to use it for her top instead. 
After 3 days of crocheting I finally finished her top. It looks good on her and said she really like it. 

Here she is fitting the top I made.


I'm not sure about the yarn type but it's close to acrylic but yarn is soft like cotton.  
Here's the pattern I use for her top. It's a japanese pattern I got from a friend. 



I'm so happy that now I can finally make crochet top/ crochet dress other than hat and shawl. Finally I'm making progress and I'm planning to make more top/ dress in the future. =) But first I will make a scarf for my father. He's asking me to make him a scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment