Sunday, October 21, 2012

No idea at all

This blog is intended for portfolio, web design pages and other work related stuff. I plan to post all my web design/ graphic work here so that my client can easily access my portfolio. Since I'm lazy to post I forgot that I have a blog.

Just recently my friend/ officemate Lorie told me to create a blog to post all my crochet project. She told me that it's nice to have one so other crocheter can see my work. I'm hesitant to make all this because:
1. Tamad ako mag sulat
2. Ano susulat ko?, mas gusto ko pa mag post ng pictures lang
3. and so many if's and but's .

Sabi nya if puro pictures lang mag FB na lang ako. I told her cge FB na lang. After thinking for ( 5 mins. hahaha madali lang makumbinsi ). I checked this blog and viola I started writing. Pagpasensyahan nyo na lang if madaming error or may maling grammar.

So here it is WELCOME TO MY BLOG. Enjoy! ( the pictures hehe )

No comments:

Post a Comment